[Users] prlctl stop takes +1 minute to done on VMs

José Manuel Giner jmginer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 09:26:54 MSK 2017

Ok, I found in the documentation:

prlctl stop 100 --kill

The stop command can perform a hard or a graceful virtual machine shutdown.
If the *--kill* parameter is included, the hard shutdown will be performed.
If the parameter is omitted, the outcome of the graceful shutdown attempt
will depend on the following:

- If Virtuozzo tools are installed in a virtual machine, the graceful
shutdown will be performed using its facilities.

- If Virtuozzo tools are not installed, the command will try to perform a
graceful shutdown using ACPI. Depending on the ACPI support availability in
the guest operating system, this may work or not.

--
José Manuel Giner