[Users] VM stops slow, backup ETA and vznetstat question :)

José Manuel Giner jm at ginernet.com
Tue Sep 6 07:52:26 PDT 2016

Hi all! this is my first post in a OVZ ML :)

Today I've reinstalled our #VZ7 node with the latest iso. By the moment,
we have 3 issues:

- When stopping a VM (qemu), it take around 1 minute to do. The node is
not running on SSD, but with nothing running on it... we expect that
there is something wrong here.

- When running a backup, we get a implementation error: Failed to backed
up the CT: Unimplemented. This feature is not implemented yet.
There is a ETA on the backup implementation?

- We don't found how to reset to 0 (zero) the stats reported on
"vznetstat". We are working on a control panel and we want do on each
VM/CT a reset the first day of the month.

Thanks for your help!

--
José Manuel Giner
http://ginernet.com