[Users] I've noticed a new 'readykernel' package

Tom Krause freebsd-stable at chef-ingenieur.de
Mon Oct 31 05:32:59 PDT 2016

So how I get a patched kernel for openvz7? I think, I'm affected by
the COW ...

# cat /proc/version
Linux version 3.10.0-327.18.2.vz7.15.2 (mockbuild at builder7.eng.sw.ru)
(gcc version 4.8.5 20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-4) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Fri Jul 22
14:48:06 MSK 2016

# yum update
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks, openvz, priorities,
product-id, refresh-packagekit, rhsm-auto-add-
               : pools, search-disabled-repos, vzlinux
Trying to discover and attach new pools
  * openvz-os: mirror.23media.de
  * openvz-updates: mirror.23media.de
146 packages excluded due to repository priority protections
No packages marked for update

What does it mean "146 packages excluded due to repository priority
protections"
?

Regards,
Tom.