[Users] Latest news in Virtuozzo 7 development 20160428

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Sat May 14 13:52:19 PDT 2016

Hi Sergey,

prlsrvctl report id: 99722287

Environment details (identical software stack on the 2 hosts):
virtuozzo-release-7.0.0-39.vz7.x86_64
CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (Core)

Just to reiterate - as of the previous update, live migration began
working properly; it then broke with the next day's update

I've attached logs from both OVZ hosts (hachi = source, annie = target)

Preparing to submit bug report now -

Jake