[Users] PCI-e NVMe and OpenVZ 6

Vasily Averin vvs at virtuozzo.com
Mon Jun 20 13:06:08 PDT 2016

Dear Nick,
frenakly speaking we have no clear answer on your question

We inherit hardware support from RHEL6 kernels.
Currently RHEL6 reached End of Production 1 phase.
In later phases ("Production 2" and "Production 3")
only security and other important fixes are provided
and support for new hardware is gradually reduced.

https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/errata/
"If available, hardware enablement that does not require
substantial software changes may be provided at
the discretion of Red Hat, generally in minor releases."

Thank you,
	Vasily Averin