[Users] Fwd: Re: Latest news in Virtuozzo 7 development 20160428

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Mon Jun 6 15:10:19 PDT 2016

Greetings -

Thanks Cyril, vzctl suspend/resume bug filed and fixed -
suspend/resume now works on all CTs and the mysql socket survives the
process intact.

Moving on to the next checklist item - live migration fails for the
same ct that had the issue with the mysql socket(now fixed):

[root at hachi ]# vzmigrate annie 888 --online
Connection to destination node (annie) is successfully established
Moving/copying CT 888 -> CT 888, [], [] ...
locking 888
Checking bindmounts
Check cluster ID
Checking keep dir for private area copy
Check of requires kernel modules
Checking technologies
Checking IP addresses on destination node
Checking RATE parameters in config
Checking ploop format 2
copy CT private /vz/private/888
Live migration stage started
Phaul service failed to live migrate CT
Phaul failed to live migrate CT (/var/log/phaul.log)
Can't move/copy CT 888 -> CT 888, [], [] : Phaul failed to live
migrate CT (/var/log/phaul.log)
[root at hachi ]#

Is this expected to work? Shall I file a bug?

Regards,

Jake