[Users] [Announce] OpenVZ 7.0 released

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Thu Jul 28 18:00:14 PDT 2016

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the feedback - I've had no problem using the anaconda installer
on centos, for instance when I set up these existing boxes with OVZ 7
pre-release.

So I think the installer may not be working as it should. When I change the
storage settings and then click on "update" they revert to the original
parameters.

Jake