[Users] Problems with precreated images and routing

Volker Janzen voja at voja.de
Wed Jul 20 08:38:07 PDT 2016

Hi,

I don't think that this mailinglist is the correct place for questions about a lxc problem, that has nothing to do with ovz.

However, I also tried what happens when converting from ovz to lxc (Proxmox). From my experience I can confirm that it can cause serious problems when converting a multi IP ovz container to lxc. I was not able to do this with success. I had to split up services to multiple lxc containers with only one IPv4/6 each. No other option worked for me and I gave up finding the reason.

Regards
    Volker