[Users] simfs challenge

Nick Knutov mail at knutov.com
Fri Jan 29 22:30:40 PST 2016

Does not matter what it's technically is - I'm speaking about situation
after committing and merging all snapshots and after compact.

I understand it can takes more disk if at least one snapshot exists and
it's hard to control total size of taken disk having snapshots - it's ok.

The second thing I'm worried about is size of ploop image without any
snapshots. I's usually 10% more in my cases. It's ok, when CT is 5-30
GB. It's a problem, when CT is 100-800+ GB.

--
Best Regards,
Nick Knutov