[Users] What's up with the missing numpy in V7?

Kir Kolyshkin kir at openvz.org
Thu Jan 21 16:02:26 PST 2016

On 01/21/2016 08:29 AM, Scott Dowdle wrote:
> Greetings,

Scott,

I think the problem is with CloudLinux repo (which we no longer use)
replacing the CentOS repo.
I found this on one machine running early VZ7 beta, and had to do the
following to rectify:

wget
http://mirrors.kernel.org/centos/7/os/x86_64/Packages/centos-release-7-2.1511.el7.centos.2.10.x86_64.rpm
rpm -e --nodeps cloudlinux-release
rpm -ihv centos-release-7-2.1511.el7.centos.2.10.x86_64.rpm
yum update

Alternative, of course, is to use vzlinux, which is sort of another rhel
clone (or rebuild).
By reading your later email I deduce this is what you did.