[Users] Virtuozzo 7 - Current Features

Axton axton.grams at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:10:04 PST 2016

I've been looking at the beta announcements, QA todo on the wiki, and other
resources trying to determine the capabilities and stability of the current
beta release of Virtuozzo 7 but I am coming up a little dry in answering my
questions.  What major capabilities are missing from the latest Virtuozzo 7
beta release?  I've been using OpenVZ on CentOS 6 for a very long time and
I'm interested in ploop, containment, vz client tools (vzctl and family),
resource limits (primarily memory and cpu), IPsec (which I saw on the QA
list), onboot, veth interface, and capabilities (SYS_TIME and NET_ADMIN).

NFS kernel server support within the container is something I've been
looking for a long time too, but not critical.

If anyone knows if any of the above capabilities aren't available in the
beta, please let me know.  If they are available, I can start testing with
some of my existing containers.

Thanks,
Axton Grams
903.361.8884