[Users] NVMe and Virtuozzo 7

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Fri Aug 26 13:07:36 PDT 2016

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> As far as I understand - Virtuozzo 7 kernel DOES NOT contain latest
> NVMe driver and RHEL 7 kernel has some speed problerms with NVMe.
>
> Are there any official recomendations or suggestions from Openvz
> team?

Something to note is that RHEL 7.3 beta was just released yesterday and the release notes (https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7-Beta/html-single/7.3_Release_Notes/index.html) did have some updates regarding NVMe.  Load that page and click on the right side where the content is and control-f search for NVMe to see the relevant updates.  I'd expect to see RHEL 7.3 in two months or so and an OpenVZ 7 kernel rebase to the 7.3 kernel update at some point thereafter.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street