[Users] OpenVZ / Virtuozzo 7

Volker Janzen voja at voja.de
Fri Aug 26 09:41:50 PDT 2016

Hi Scott,

I did not find a br0 on the Virtuozzo 7 bare metal installation. There is a virtbr0 and a veth0 device, but they are not configured via /etc/systemctl/network-scripts.

These devices exist on my C7 -> VZ7 test installation, too.

I have not yet tested networking with containers or VM. I need to setup a real server for this with enough IPs.

Currently I did not yet understand how VM networking works in VZ7. Wasn't able to spin up a VM due to this. Still investigating.

Regards
    Volker