[Users] Template creation [Debian 8 minimal 32-bit missing]

Sergey Bronnikov sergeyb at openvz.org
Wed Apr 6 05:15:04 PDT 2016

On 18:46 Tue 05 Apr , Scott Dowdle wrote:
> Greetings,

Details of building OpenVZ templates is not a kind of secret
and I'm already told about process in users at .

We use EZ templates from PCS 6.0 (it's a stable commercial version of Virtuozzo)
with a small changes for building OpenVZ templates cache.
Take a look on script for exact commands
https://github.com/ligurio/openvz-templates-cache/blob/master/update-cache
if you interested.

sergeyb@