[Users] Join our team at OpenStack Summit 2015 Tokyo

Sergey Bronnikov sergeyb at openvz.org
Thu Sep 17 02:58:50 PDT 2015

Hi,

we're very excited that this year OpenVZ will have exhibit space at OpenStack
Summit in Tokyo Japan, October 27-30 [1]. We will be showing and demoing OpenVZ
server virtualization, answering questions and so on.

We would like the community to participate with us in the event. If you live in
Tokyo (or can come to this OpenStack Summit), are an OpenVZ user and would like
to be a part of our team at the OpenVZ exhibit -- you are very welcome to join
us! Please email me your details and we'll discuss arrangements.

[1] https://www.openstack.org/summit/tokyo-2015/

Sergey