[Users] [Announce] Virtuozzo 7 unstable branch

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Fri Sep 11 14:09:10 PDT 2015

Could someone perhaps volunteer the IP address of "kojistorage.eng.sw.ru"
to allow working around the breakage?

Downloading packages:
No Presto metadata available for factory
rsync-3.0.9-15.vz7.7.x86_64.rp FAILED

http://kojistorage.eng.sw.ru/mash/latest/latest/x86_64/os/Packages/r/rsync-3.0.9-15.vz7.7.x86_64.rpm:
[Errno 14] curl#6 - "Could not resolve host: kojistorage.eng.sw.ru; Name or
service not known"
Trying other mirror.

Error downloading packages:
  rsync-3.0.9-15.vz7.7.x86_64: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.