[Users] Broken ploop containers after vzctl upgrade to 4.9.4-1 on Debian

Ola Lundqvist ola at inguza.com
Fri Sep 11 12:49:40 PDT 2015

Hi

Problem solved. New version uploaded to Debian unstable and to
download.openvz.org.

It will automatically correct the configuration if you upgrade.

// Ola

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 12:34 PM, Ola Lundqvist <ola at inguza.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'll look into this today. Must be a problem with the ploop detection code.
>
> If you can send the vz.con file and a listing of the private directory
> (and subdirectories) for that ct it is helpful.
>
> / Ola
>
> Sent from a phone
> Den 11 sep 2015 12:01 skrev "Sergey Bronnikov" <sergeyb at openvz.org>:
>
>> Andrey, submit a bug please.
>>
>> On 10:48 Fri 11 Sep , Andrey Tataranovich wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I found problem with ploop based containers on Debian Wheezy hosts
>> > after vzctl upgrade. During upgrade additional option was added to
>> > CT config:
>> >
>> > # Upgrade Thu Sep 10 12:01:27 MSK 2015: Securing CT config by adding
>> > VE_LAYOUT=simfs
>> > VE_LAYOUT=simfs
>> >
>> > This change broke snapshots and start/stop of container.
>> >
>> > --
>> > WBR, Andrey Tataranovich

/  ola at inguza.com                    Annebergsslingan 37        \
|  opal at debian.org                   654 65 KARLSTAD            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |
\  gpg/f.p.: 7090 A92B 18FE 7994 0C36 4FE4 18A1 B1CF 0FE5 3DD9  /