[Users] Server is without network after install

Volker Janzen voja at voja.de
Tue Sep 8 22:25:59 PDT 2015

Hi,

thank you, I was now able to review this bug.

This looks like my problem, I saw bridge error messages and the network configuration file looks broken.

Is there something I can do? I can reproduce the problem on different systems.

Will VZ7 always require a bridge? I currently require venet in all my setups. I cannot use a bridge out of the box due to the provider network setup.

Regards,
Viele Grüße
    Volker