[Users] OVZ 7 testing

Sergey Bronnikov sergeyb at openvz.org
Tue Sep 1 07:11:59 PDT 2015

Hello,

Actually there is no Debian 7 EZ template for Virtuozzo 7 and we don't have
plans to make it for Vz7. Some time ago we have published sources of few EZ
templates - https://src.openvz.org/projects/OVZT. You can use them as an
examples for your own EZ templates if you want to use other Linux OSes in
containers .
Small description with purpose of each file in temlate is in Virtuozzo
documentation -
http://docs.openvz.org/virtuozzo_7_users_guide.webhelp/_ez_template_configuration_files.html
More over we will add more details about EZ templates creation to OpenVZ wiki soon -
http://wiki.openvz.org/How_to_create_OS_template.

P.S. we plan to publish sources for the following templates next week:
- Ubuntu 14.10
- Ubuntu 15.04
- Fedora 22
- opensuse 13.2
so don't waste your time for these OSes :)

Sergey