[Users] split traffic between two venet

knawnd at gmail.com knawnd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 00:26:43 PDT 2015

Hello!

I wonder if it is possible to implement the following scenario using venet but not veth device.
There is a server with two network interfaces eth0 and eth1. Eth0 is connected to public network,
eth1 - to private one. There is also venet0 interface on that host. CT running on that host has two
venet - venet0:0 and venet0:1.
I need to route all traffic from/to first venet interface inside CT (i.e. venet0:0) to the eth0, and
the second one (venet0:1) - to the eth1, i.e. completely split public and private traffic.
Maybe there is a way to add one more venetX device on the physical server (in addition to the
already existing one venet0) and link/map them as below:
eth0 <-> venet0 <-> venet0:0
eth1 <-> venet1 <-> venet1:0
  or maybe its possible somehow do the same but with just single venet0?

Best regards,
Nikolay.