[Users] Ploop and KVM

Corrado Fiore lists at corradofiore.it
Wed Nov 18 05:13:15 PST 2015

Dear All,

as many other people here on the list, I'm watching the development of Virtuozzo 7 quite closely :-)

One thing I wasn't able to grasp is what storage format KVM-based VMs will use.

Will it be a 'glorified' version of Ploop with Qcow2 support or will we have Ploop and Qcow2 images live together side-by-side?  So far, Qcow2 support has been marked all over the wiki as "potential".

Also, will pstorage support KVM machines from the beginning?

(If I'm just missing information that is published on the wiki already, you're welcome to point me there)

Thanks,
Corrado Fiore