[Users] flashcache

Corrado Fiore lists at corradofiore.it
Sat Nov 14 03:12:15 PST 2015

Hi,

even if FlashCache compiled correctly, I would suggest you to not use it as the performance will most likely be sub-optimal (at least in my experience).

You might want to use Odin Cloud Storage (pstorage) instead, as it goes beyond SSD acceleration, i.e. it is distributed and it offers file system corruption prevention (background scrubbing).

Another alternative would be to use Btier (www.lessfs.com).  It's been extremely stable and very fast in our experience.

Best,
Corrado Fiore