[Users] directory /.cpt_hardlink_dir_a920e4ddc233afddc9fb53d26c392319

Kir Kolyshkin kir at openvz.org
Tue May 12 14:29:19 PDT 2015

On 05/12/2015 03:47 AM, Gena Makhomed wrote:
> Hello, All!
>
> empty directory like /.cpt_hardlink_dir_a920e4ddc233afddc9fb53d26c392319
>
> inside each container - this is bug or feature ?
>
> if this is bug - it will be fixed in new releases?
>
> if this is feature - how I can use it and how I can disable it?

The answer can easily be obtained by looking into git or bugzilla or
source code,
but let me save you the hassle.

Yes, this is the correct behavior, explained in the following commit:

https://github.com/kolyshkin/vzctl/commit/09e974fa3ac9c4a1

Currently the only way to disable it, I guess, is to recompile vzctl. Note
you will lose the functionality of checkpointing/suspending the container
that has no free disk space.