[Users] Debian 8 packages for OpenVZ as a HN?

Pavel Odintsov pavel.odintsov at gmail.com
Sun May 10 08:05:32 PDT 2015

Well, well. But why my 2.6.32 kernel become broken after change
Wheezy's init system to systemd? Standard 3.2 kernel from Debian works
perfectly with systemd.

If this problems is not related with kdbus but it's still it broke
ability to run OpenVZ kernel on modern distros.

If somebody will fix this issue I will be very pleased.

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 2:40 PM, Marco d'Itri <md at linux.it> wrote:
> On May 10, Pavel Odintsov <pavel.odintsov at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately, we can't run OpenVZ 2/6/32 kernel on top of systemd
>> aware system because it lacks kdbus subsystem. But if you changed init
> All upstream kernels lack kdbus, and systemd does not depend on it.
>
> --
> ciao,
> Marco

Sincerely yours, Pavel Odintsov