[Users] Debian 8 packages for OpenVZ as a HN?

Pavel Odintsov pavel.odintsov at gmail.com
Sun May 10 02:55:33 PDT 2015

Hello, folks!

Unfortunately, we can't run OpenVZ 2/6/32 kernel on top of systemd
aware system because it lacks kdbus subsystem. But if you changed init
system to sysvinit for Debian 8 Jessie we could run old kernel on it.

Btw, I still sure about only one and best distro for OpenVZ. It's CentOS 6.

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 12:12 PM, Johan Wilfer <lists at jttech.se> wrote:
> Den 2015-05-09 23:52, Scott Dowdle skrev:
>>
>> Greetings,

Sincerely yours, Pavel Odintsov