[Users] Docker inside an OpenVZ container

Vasily Averin vvs at parallels.com
Wed Mar 25 01:17:06 PDT 2015

Dear Pavel,
Red Hat support contract gives access to Red Hat Customer portal
and Red Hat Code Browser
https://access.redhat.com/labs/psb/

They publishes all patches included into released kernels,
with some details and explanation, like usual description in git patches,
with some delay (3-4 days or more),
both for RHEL5 and RHEL6 and RHEL7,
and with some restriction, for example you cannot re-distribute these patches.
May be it is quite expansive for individuals,
but it's very useful for development and maintenance of rhel-based kernels.

Thank you,
	Vasily Averin