[Users] OpenVZ templates

Сергей Мамонов mrqwer88 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 03:46:20 PDT 2015

>How does the newer vztt OS Template build system do what it does?  I don't
know yet...
That's what I'm talking about.

How create template from OS installed in chroot/container?  - It have
instruction in wiki and etc. It is not problem.

But what we must do with this source from
https://src.openvz.org/projects/OVZT - it is not obvious, without
documentation.
We will try build it with rpmbuild, but it fortune-telling and not good
way, I think. In this moment.