[Users] distribute template packages with yum

Kir Kolyshkin kir at odin.com
Mon Jun 22 11:35:06 PDT 2015

The situation is going to be improved as the package management tools
(earlier known as vzpkg) will be a part of Virtuozzo 7, in fact the sources
are already there:
    https://src.openvz.org/projects/OVZ/repos/vztt/browse

as well as some templates metadata
   https://src.openvz.org/projects/OVZT

Once all this will be ready, metadata will be distributed as rpm packages
and the caches will be created locally (vzpkg cache).

Please don't hold your breath, it's still not ready to be used,
but soon it will be.