[Users] OpenVZ and IPv6

Volker Janzen voja at voja.de
Thu Jun 18 13:30:32 PDT 2015

Hi,

I don't think it's possible to add a complete /64 to a container. Commercial solutions I know allow to add single IPv6 from a /64 to a container, but not in bulk. This would also eat many ressources, even if the kernel could handle the large number of /64 IPs. Perhaps the list of IPs could exceed container memory.

Regards
   Volker