[Users] Panic booting 2.6.32-042stab108.2 on Centos 6.

Rene C. openvz at dokbua.com
Sun Jun 7 23:58:27 PDT 2015

Ok, done.

I noticed in grub.conf that unlike all the previous kernel entries, stab108.2
doesn't have any initrd line - is that normal?

Is it worth trying to rollback and redo the update?  Is it safe to run 'yum
remove 2.6.32-042stab108.2'? I mean, there seems to be only one version of
vzkernel-firmware.noarch ....

# yum list installed vzkernel*
Installed Packages
vzkernel.x86_64