[Users] Show stopper while trying out Openvz 7 beta 1

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Thu Jul 23 17:13:51 PDT 2015

Hello,

it appears the bugzilla is not accepting bug reports for openvz 7 yet - at
least there was no option to select rhel/centos 7 as the platform.

At any rate, when I googled the error, I found several people asking about
this show stopper, but nobody answering. Any pointers as to what I can try
would be appreciated.

[root at annie template]# vzctl create 101 --ostemplate centos-7-x86_64
Unable to get appcache tarball name for ve-basic.conf-sample with
ostemplate centos-7-x86_64
Destroying Container private area: /vz/private/101
Warning: Container is in old data format, unregistration skipped
Container private area was destroyed
Creation of Container private area failed
[root at annie template]#

Regards,