[Users] Restore error, undump failed: No such device

Nils Effenberger nils at work.de
Thu Jan 8 05:35:40 PST 2015

Hi Vasily,

thank you for your quick reply.

> error messages means that restore of network device inside container
> was failed. Setting on the host should not be related to this issue
> in this particular case.

This pointed me in the right direction. I was blind. :)
Actually there was a eth1 inside the container which wasn't configured
in the config file. After removing it migration works like a charm. :)

Regards,
Nils

--
Nils Effenberger
UNIX-Administration

n at work Internet Informationssysteme GmbH Wandalenweg 5, 20097 Hamburg,
http://www.work.de E-Mail: effenberger at work.de, Tel: +49 40 2388090 -
Fax: +49 40 23880929

HR B 61 668 - Amtsgericht Hamburg, Geschaeftsfuehrer: Jan Diegelmann