[Users] Upstream kernel and vzctl updated documentation

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Feb 25 08:33:53 PST 2015

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> Is there updated documentation on vzctl with the upstream kernel?

No.  I don't think much additional effort has been put into making vzctl more compatible with upstream kernels.  I could be wrong and would be happy to be. :)

We are expecting an EL7-based OpenVZ kernel branch to drop in the not too distant future and if Kir's presentation description for LinuxFest Northwest at the end of April is any indicator... running Docker within an OpenVZ container as well as running Docker under an OpenVZ kernel... will be things we learn about as well.  I think some of that will apply to the EL6-based OpenVZ kernel as well but I'm not certain.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street