[Users] IPv6

Tue Feb 3 17:12:03 PST 2015

> can you ping the host machine from within the container? What does "ip
> - -6 r l" say? Is there anything in /var/log/messages regarding IPv6?

Yes I can ping my own IPv6 IP.

> In my host machines I had to do that in order to get IPv6 working
> properly:
>
> for proxy_ndp in /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/eth*/proxy_ndp; do echo 1 >
> $proxy_ndp; done

# grep ipv6 /etc/sysctl.conf
net.ipv6.conf.default.forwarding = 1
net.ipv6.conf.all.forwarding = 1
net.ipv6.conf.all.proxy_ndp = 1

Again this was all working fine since it was put in about year ago.
Just starting acting up in last month I am guessing.  I know it worked
fine 2 months ago.  Also, if I do "service network restart" on a
container IPv6 will start working again for about 5 minutes.  Same for
host.