[Users] Latest changes in Virtuozzo 7 development 20151222

Corrado Fiore lists at corradofiore.it
Tue Dec 22 06:17:53 PST 2015

Hi Sergey,

thanks for the update - these are indeed awesome news.  A colleague of mine and I are busy setting up 4 physical nodes with OpenStack and VZ7 for testing this new beta and will report any found anomalies in the bug tracker.

I guess there will be several people taking advantage of the seasonal break for playing with VZ7  :-)

All the best,
Corrado Fiore