[Users] Information about OpenVZ mirrors

Sergey Bronnikov sergeyb at openvz.org
Mon Aug 24 09:26:27 PDT 2015

Hi,

we extended amount of OpenVZ mirrors and now we have about 200 sites
in 33 regions.

Official OpenVZ mirror list was placed to GIT repository [0] instead of OpenVZ wiki.

Status of mirrors monitored by mirmon and checked every hour, use html page
to track status of mirrors [1]. This page shows status of all mirrors from mirrorlist in
"enabled" state. Beside this page we have separate page with mirrors marked as
"disabled" in mirrorlist. When mirror is unavailable or was not updated we
disable it to avoid problems with downloading OpenVZ files.

I am responsible for actual status of OpenVZ mirrorlist and update it
periodically. Feel free to send pull request with changes to mirrorlist if
you detect failed mirror or even setup new OpenVZ mirror [3].

[0] https://src.openvz.org/projects/OVZ/repos/openvz-mirrors/browse
[1] http://mirrors.openvz.org/
[2] http://mirrors.openvz.org/unstable.html
[3] https://openvz.org/Setting_up_a_mirror