[Users] Ploop Incremental backups strategy

Philipp Born philipp at tamcore.eu
Thu Apr 30 12:39:40 PDT 2015

I would say so. It gives you incremental and full backups. It misuses
snapshots for incremental backups, which has the downside of requiring
"a bit" more free diskspace on your node. But doing backups this way
is also faster than rsync'ing the whole container each time.

I'm using my script now since seven months and so far I have no reason
to switch to something different. Before that I've tried pure
rsync'ing and stuff like rsnapshot, but I like it more this way.