[Users] Live Migration Optimal execution

Nipun Arora nipunarora2512 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 10:17:16 PST 2014

Thanks Devon, I am doing exactly that now... will report if I see any
change. I'm running a top to see if background processes are making it
slower etc.

Could you also give me an idea on the 2nd point? How much does the suspend
time depend on I/O happening in the container. Going by traditional papers
on migration high I/O will impact the performance because it increases
"delta pages" after initial rsync.? I would like to get an idea that
typically how much I/O can it support? In my case for write intensive
application.. the suspend time increases to several minutes for even 500
Kbps.

Thanks
Nipun