[Users] loopback connection problem

Denis Zinevich link at ngc.net.ua
Sat May 17 23:17:35 PDT 2014

Hello,

I have 2 identical hardware servers - for HA, so they also have everything identical inside (OS, settings, etc, just IP's differ).
OS - CentOS 6.5, 2.6.32-042stab085.20
ploop containers made from basic template, use veth networking.
On some of them nagios checks fails (those that use localhost to check).
Problem itself:
only on one server (on first it never happened), on containers sometimes (no system, but often) I can't establish connection to 127.0.0.1
no matter what port I use, I tried 80,22 and all others that are listening - connection timed out.
I compared networks setings, sysctl's and so on - no difference found.
Now mailing to this list because even do not have more ideas where to digg.

--
Denis