[Users] Issues with kernel upgrade on Debian Wheezy

spameden spameden at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 21:06:33 PDT 2014

I can confirm there is an issue in upgrading on wheezy (stable).

It uses linux-image-openvz-amd64                          042+1 instead of
the regular version and generates /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.32-openvz-amd64 instead
of the prefixed version, i.e.:
/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.32-openvz-042stab084.17-amd64

Could you guy look into it and fix it completely, so upgrades will go fine
and not break anything?