[Users] Installation of latest Kernel fails again (deb size mismatch)

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Fri Mar 7 06:45:30 PST 2014

I think that is a good strategy to have a main package to be manually
installed:
linux-image-openvz-amd64
linux-image-openvz-686

But fully versioned as its dependencies (042stab084.26)
And with a dependency to a version-named package, such as:
linux-image-2.6.32-42.84.26-openvz-amd64

In this way, upgrading the main package this will install the new
versions of dependencies. I think that this is the way Debian works, and
this allows to have old and new files installed simultaneously.

To have the old and new kernels allow to test new one before removing
old one.

El 07/03/14 02:28, Kir Kolyshkin ha escrit: