[Users] Kernel Panic 2.6.32-042stab090.3

Rene C. openvz at dokbua.com
Mon Jun 30 00:20:11 PDT 2014

Actually I think the problem is related to a faulty disk controller or
loose cable connection. I'm having the datacenter look into that.

In the meantime, I have a related problem of a container that's gone
read-only.  I'm trying to stop the container but get this error:

[root at server18 ~]# vzctl stop 1703
Unable to create lock file /vz/lock/1703.lckzFIthv, use --skiplock
option: Read-only file system
Unable to lock container
[root at server18 ~]# vzctl stop 1703 --fast
Unable to create lock file /vz/lock/1703.lcka6nW5r, use --skiplock
option: Read-only file system
Unable to lock container
[root at server18 ~]# vzctl stop 1703 --skiplock
vzctl: unrecognized option '--skiplock'

Just seems whatever I do openvz won't stop this container.  How can I stop it?