[Users] blog post: yet more live migration goodness

Kir Kolyshkin kir at openvz.org
Thu Jun 12 18:02:33 PDT 2014

As I am unsure all people who are subscribed to this list read our blog
(or twitter,
Google+, facebook), so I decided to post a link to a new entry here:

> It's been two months since we have released vzctl 4.7 and ploop 1.11
> with some
> vital improvements to live migration that made it about 25% faster.
> Believe it or not,
> this is another "make it faster" post, making it, well, faster. That's
> right, we have more
> surprises in store for you! Read on and be delighted.
>
> http://openvz.livejournal.com/48634.html

Speaking of social media, here's what we have:

Blog: http://openvz.livejournal.com/
(btw you can post, too, as it's a community, although moderated)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_openvz_/

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+OpenVZorg

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/openvz.org
(we're just getting started with Facebook)

Kir.