[Users] Transparent acceleration of OpenVZ inter-/intra-CT traffic

Guillermo Lopez Taboada guillermo.lopez.taboada at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 09:16:12 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

We (Torus) commercialize a software (Universal Fast Sockets) that
accelerates both intra-CT and inter-CT communications fully transparently.
More info here:
http://torusware.com/product/universal-fast-sockets-ufs/

Recently we ran a Proof-of-Concept miniproject where we have been able to
increase significantly the performance among CT, from peak transfer rates
of 1.3 Gbps (originally) up to 26 Gbps (using our UFS software), around
1900% performance increase!

Installation is very straigthforward, just unzip our software and place a
couple of configuration files. Then, just preload our libray when starting
any socket-based program you would like to speed up:
LD_PRELOAD=libufs.so  application application-parameters

If you would like to try out the software please drop us a line to
info at torusware.com

Many thanks for your attention!

Guillermo
---
Guillermo Lopez Taboada
Torus Software Solutions, CEO
Email:  guillermo.lopez at torusware.com
Phone: +44 7756 788791 (UK number)
Phone: +34-657 662 998  (Spain number)
WWW: http://www.torusware.com

*DISCLAIMER:This message is intended exclusively for its addressee and may
contain information that is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by professional
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is
strictly prohibited by law. If this message has been received in error,
please immediately notify us via e-mail and delete it. Thank you.*