[Users] loopback connection problem

Denis Zinevich link at ngc.net.ua
Mon Jul 21 15:33:16 PDT 2014

21.07.2014, 20:02, "Kir Kolyshkin" <kir at openvz.org>:
> On 07/21/2014 02:54 AM, Denis Zinevich wrote:
>>  Hi all,
>>
>>  Now I'm on 2.6.32-042stab088.4 and got exactly same problem again, but now during load tests (not so hogh load though).
>>  Randomly it works or not. When issue occurs I just can't telnet to any port - connection times out.
>
> My guess is it is not kernel version related. You need to collect your
> routing tables, iptables rules,
> arp table etc. when it is working and when it is not working, compare
> and try to find what's wrong.
>
> Kir.

There's not much to collect. I thought about that first of all, and tried disabling iptables, etc... Thing is that I have problem connecting to 127.0.0.1 inside container. It's not filtered at all.
One more problem is that if you try 10 times in a row "telnet 127.0.0.1 9000" it will work / do not work randomly. may be 50/50, 10/90, 0/100.
So I even can't reproduce this issue with any warranty.