[Users] Opinions and experience of Openvz

Pablo Silva psilvao at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 12:32:14 PDT 2014

Hi Scott!

  Thanks for your reply, my question is update not upgrade..., if we choose
centos 6.x, install openvz, and for any reason some people run yum update,
we don't get offline all vm hosting there..., doubt my boss goes through
the kernel update ... the interprets it as a risk, and you are right in
thinking so be it ...

   Repeat, we don't upgrade centos 6.x to centos 7.x, also uptade a centos
6.x with openvz inside.

Thanks in advance

-Pablo