[Users] Opinions and experience of Openvz

Pablo Silva psilvao at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 11:55:59 PDT 2014

Hi CoolCold!

  Risk is: for example, I'm upgrading a 6.x server centos having a openvz
kernel, for some reason when I do yum update shows me an update of the
native kernel centos 6.x + openvz kernel update, my question is : who wins,
if he wins the upgrade kernel centos 6.x then could eventually leave vm
offline all there, if I update the kernel of openvz could be presented with
some unforeseen centos 6.x?

Thanks for your reply

-Pablo