[Users] flashcache

Pavel Snajdr lists at snajpa.net
Thu Jul 10 03:50:32 PDT 2014

On 07/10/2014 12:32 PM, Pavel Odintsov wrote:
> Could you share your patches to vzmigrate and vzctl?

We don't have any, where vzctl/vzmigrate didn't satisfy our needs, we've
went the way around these utilities and let vpsAdmin on the hwnode
manage things.

You can take a look here:

https://github.com/vpsfreecz/vpsadmind

I wouldn't recommend anyone outside of our organization to use vpsAdmin
yet, as the 2.0 transition to self-describing RESTful API is still
underway. As soon as it's finished and well documented, I'll post a note
here as well.

The 2.0 version will be primarily controled via a CLI tool, which
autogenerates itself from the API description.

A running version of the API can be seen here:

https://api.vpsfree.cz/v1/

Github repos:

https://github.com/vpsfreecz/vpsadminapi (the API)
https://github.com/vpsfreecz/vpsadminctl (the CLI tool)

https://github.com/vpsfreecz/vpsadmind (deamon run on hwnode)
https://github.com/vpsfreecz/vpsadmindctl (CLI tool to control the daemon)

https://github.com/vpsfreecz/vpsadmin

The last repo is the vpsAdmin 1.x, which all 2.0 things still require to
run, it's a pain to get this running yourself, but stay tuned, once we
get rid of 1.x and document 2.0 properly, it's going to be a great thing.

/snajpa