[Users] CentOS 7 OS Template now in contrib

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Jul 9 13:41:09 PDT 2014

Greetings,

----- Original Message from LightDot -----
> Did you consider putting the build scripts into a
> github repository? Hopefully, others could contribute to them or
> re-use them with more ease.

I am not a git user... so no.  And I'm not much of a programmer nor shell scripter... so they are very basic without any error checking nor fancy stuff.  In a previous email to the list, I attached the scripts and I don't want to send them multiple times.  Hopefully the list allows small attachments?!?

> On another matter, I'm reluctant to use contributed templates I don't
> know the source of, at least not in production. Ideally, each
> contributed template really should have a link to a post or a wiki
> page, describing it in more detail.

The good thing about the scripts is that you can run them within a container assuming you have the free disk space... and they should work fine... so build your own.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street