[Users] flashcache

Pavel Odintsov pavel.odintsov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 03:23:11 PDT 2014

Hi all!

I thought it's really not good idea because technology like ssd
caching should be tested _thoroughly_ before production use. But you
could try it with  simfs but beware of ploop because it's really not
an standard ext4 with custom caches and unexpected behaviour in some
cases.

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Aleksandar Ivanisevic
<aleksandar at ivanisevic.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is anyone using flashcache vith openvz? If so, which version and with
> which kernel? Versions lower than 3 do not compile against the latest
> el6 kernel and version 3.11 and the latest git oopses in
> flashcache_md_write_kickoff with a null pointer.
>
> I see provisions to detect ovz kernel source in flashcache makefile, so
> someone must be compiling and using it.
>
> Any other SSD caching software that works with openvz?
>
> regards,

Sincerely yours, Pavel Odintsov